The following are the main reasons why points are charged on the payment screen (submission confirmation screen) even though you are using a monthly plan. First, please check the name of the monthly plan you currently hold and the services available.
(1) If you have purchased an "omekari" (easy) monthly plan and have selected "Gakkaku-beru kakae" (correction service).
The "Easy Subscription Ticket" only applies to the "Easy Correction" service without commentary, so the "Gakkaru Correction" service with commentary is not applicable to the "Easy Subscription Ticket".
Therefore, please check your submission settings and make sure that you have not selected "Gakkaku Bakeru Corrections" for the "Easy Subscription" service.
If you would like to use the "Easy Corrections" course as a subscription, you will need to upgrade your "Easy Corrections" to "Gakkaku-able Corrections" from the "IDIY Store".
(2) If you have submitted a manuscript with more than the specified number of words for a monthly plan.
For example, if you are using a "50-word" subscription pass, you will be asked to submit a manuscript with points for the number of words that exceed 50 words. Please keep your manuscript within the word count or purchase (use) the necessary points before submitting your manuscript.
If your manuscript exceeds the 50-word limit, we recommend that you upgrade your 50-word subscription to a 100-word subscription from the "IDIY Store".
(3) If you are using the "Question and Suggestion Request Option
20 points per question are required for questions at the time of submission and for questions about correction results. Please purchase (use) the necessary points before submitting your questions.
If you are using the "Learnable Correction Course," you can ask up to two questions at the time of submission free of charge.
(4) If you are using the "Image Attachment Option", please purchase the "Image Attachment Option" before submitting.
50 points are required for each image for the "Image Attachment Option". Please purchase (use) the necessary points before submitting.
(4) If you have already used the "Corrections" option on the same day, you can use the "Image Attachment Option" for free.
(5) If you have already used a "Correction Subscription Pass" on the same day
You may only use your "Correction Pass" once per day (from 2:00 a.m. to 1:59 a.m. of the following day). Please purchase (use) the necessary points for the second or subsequent submissions on the same day, or submit your submission after 2:00 a.m. of the following day, when the submission limit for that day is lifted.